Who would have thought the day would come when you could walk into an H&M to shop for a wedding dress? The bridal market is calling and some of our favorite go-to brands for casual, everyday attire have branched out into wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, and almost everything else wedding-related!
We selected a breathtaking lineup of wedding dresses for under $1,000 that won’t sacrifice your style or your budget on your big day.
1. H&M’s first wedding dress seeks beauty in simplicity. The result: a floor-length, white gown featuring a beaded neckline and gathered waist. Coming in at less than $100, H&M easily earns the top spot with this one-off design. A maxi dress is perfect for beach weddings and the versatile design can be worn all summer with flat sandals. Talk about a dress that keeps on giving!
2. The J. Crew Bridal Boutique will outfit you and your entire bridal party; but they can do so much more for the busy bride-to-be! You may want to enlist the help of a J.Crew wedding specialist to assist in everything from selecting your dress to planning looks for your big day and everything in between including ceremony, engagement party, rehearsal dinner and honeymoon looks. Wedding planning can be stressful; why not let J. Crew help you along the way? It all starts with the perfect dress, so we picked out a few winners (from left to right): the Ivory Clara Dress in Silk Chiffon, $295; the Arabelle Gown, $575; and the Miranda Gown, $695.
3. Anthropologie’s sister brand, BHLDN,offers a beautifully curated collection of wedding dresses for the free-spirited bride. Get lost in a dreamy sea of airy, vintage-inspired, delicate designs that start at $260 (the Annabelle dress is available in nine colors and can be styled in over 15 different ways). Regardless of your style, modern or vintage, you’ll find a variety of silhouettes to try on until you find the perfect fit for your perfect day! A couple of our other favorites include the Hyacinth Dress ($425) and the Cypress Gown ($600).
4. The Ann Taylor Wedding Collection features an assortment of styles with prices ranging from $174.99 to $1,700. We fell in love with the Silk Chiffon Pailette Strapless Dress for its chic, sensible design; the $425 price tag doesn’t hurt either. A plethora of special-occasion options and additional discounts make checking ‘buy dress’ off on your wedding to-do list super-easy.
5. H&M’s eco-friendly Conscious Exclusive Collection hits select stores and online just in time for spring weddings. On April 10, get ready to put in some work (you’ll probably be waiting in line for this one) for the $549 lace dress that can conveniently double as a wedding gown. Say “I do” knowing you’ve made one small step towards sustainability with your organic, recycled purchase. For the edgy bride, the dark navy organza jacquard dress may appeal to you at $299. Either way, with all of these options, H&M earns another spot on the list!
6. Kate Spade’s selection is limited, but if $378 or $398 sounds good to you, keep reading. The Hampton Dress (left) and the Izzy Dress (right) are perfect for a casual, low-key wedding. If you’re getting married on a beach, one of these fun designs would blend in nicely with the sand and seas. To take it up a notch while still maintaining your fun side, the Madison Ave. Collection Quinlan Dress (bottom) might be the one for you! However, ‘fun’ sometimes comes at a higher price – $698, to be exact.