If there’s one thing that gets us excited about fall, it’s the opportunity to layer it up from our fingers to our toes. From comfy scarves to stylish boots, fall calls for change and it’s the perfect time to update your nail polish collection. We’ve scoured the stores and the web for the season’s best nail colors so you can change your colors as the leaves do!
The beginning of autumn always seems to have us reminiscent of that back-to-school feeling. Whether you’re going back or not, keeping the bright vibes of summer going as the first hints of fall approach is right on trend. These perfect polishes do the trick and help you transition as the season’s change:
- NYC – In A New York Minute Lexington Yellow, $1.99, cvs.com
- MAC – Near Beth Experience, $16, nordstrom.com
- Essie – Fear or Desire, $8, nordstrom.com
- Thakoon for NARS – Amchoor Bright Yellow, $18, sephora.com
It’s hard to imagine fall without apple cider, apple pie, or caramel apples. Apples and fall simply belong together, which is why we found inspiration in the good old red delicious apples and granny smiths.
- Lancome Miss Coquelicot – True Red, $15, sephora.com
- Love and Beauty by Forever 21 – Neon Lime, $2.80, forever21.com
- Sally Hansen Insta Dry – Wined Up, $3.59, target.com
- Butter London – British Racing Green, $14, butterlondon.com
Metallic purples, blues, and greens are perfect for fall as they allow you to go dark; but not too dark. For the perfect combination of warm, fun, and colorful, try one of these awesome shades!
- OPI – Teal the Cows Come Home , $8.50, beautysak.com
- Dior – Ultra Violet, $23, dior.com
- Nicole by OPI – Purple Yourself Together – $7.04, target.com
- Nails Inc. Special Effects – Swiss Cottage Turquoise Mirror Metallic, $9.50, sephora.com