Congratulations, you’re hired! Now that the interview process is over, it’s time to go shopping for a briefcase to carry your Monday through Friday essentials.
Think of a briefcase as your own personal assistant; it comes to work with you in the morning, sits by your side all day, leaves with you in the evening, and carries your most important belongings (both personal and professional).
Although a briefcase is used for work, that doesn’t mean it can’t be fashion forward. Today’s options have evolved to offer the best of both worlds: style and function.
With the goal of outfitting stylish professionals everywhere, we’ve compiled a list of 10 designer briefcases to ensure you’re efficient day in and day out.
For tips on office style and more, check out JBCStyle’s Pinterest for inspiration with a professional twist.
- Dooney & Bourke Bradley, $550
- Tumi Nivelle Business Case, $495
- Tumi Voyageur Cortina Boarding Tote, $395
- J. Crew Edie Attaché Bag, $288
- Salvatore Ferragamo Revival Briefcase, $1,900
- J. Crew Montague Leather Satchel, $298
- Jack Spade Waxwear Swiss Brief with Flap, $425
- Tumi Beacon Hill Briefcase, $395
- Ralph Lauren Deerfield Vachetta Mailbag, $995
- Brooks Brothers Filson Twill Computer Briefcase Bag, $275
Speaking of briefcases:
“A man with a briefcase can steal millions more than any man with a gun.” Don Henley of The Eagles
“The only rule is don’t be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in.” Paris Hilton
“While clothes may not make the woman, they certainly have a strong effect on her self-confidence — which, I believe, does make the woman.” Mary Kay Ash
“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” Coco Chanel