Affordable, delicious, and always a good time, brunch is the all around perfect meal. We’ve tasted, tested, and approved this list of top ten favorite boozy brunch deals in NYC, so go ahead and indulge!
1. Yerba Buena [West Village] The place to go for serious cocktails and savory food, this Latin joint features an hour of unlimited Sangria, Caipirinhas, Bloody Marys, Mimosas, and Brazilian Bellinis with a $23-27 brunch item.
2. Yotel [Midtown West] Offers a $35 all you can eat and drink brunch [#thisislove]. There must be a minimum of six in your party so gather all of your liquid brunch loving friends to enjoy the huge terrace, delicious food, and plentiful cocktails.
3. Il Bastardo [Chelsea] Known for the sleek crowd, unique architecture, and club atmosphere, the weekend brunch can [and should] be accompanied by a $20 limitless sampling of Champagne, Mimosas, Screwdrivers, and Bloody Marys.
4. Garage [West Village] In the mood for a side of jazz with your meal? For $23 you get brunch, unlimited Bloody Marys, Mimosas, or Screwdrivers, and a free concert.
5. Tre [Lower East Side] Embrace your inner Italiano with the hearty Neapolitan street food menu. The $20 brunch includes never ending Champagne, Bellinis, and Mimosas.
6. The Sunburnt Cow [East Village] Quite a bargain at this Aussie establishment: $18 gets you one brunch dish plus infinite Mimosas, Bloody Marys, Fosters, Screwdrivers, or Greyhounds.
7. Southern Hospitality [Upper East Side] With a mouthwatering BBQ menu that will make any heart melt, the addition of unlimited Mimosas and Bloody Marys for only $12 is a dream come true.
8. Puttanesca [Hell's Kitchen] Creative Italian cuisine is the star of the $24 brunch menu, which includes unlimited Champagne, Mimosas, Screwdrivers, Bloody Marys, and strawberry or peach Bellinis.
9. Poco [East Village] For $25 indulge in the flavorful Spanish style brunch dishes plus bottomless Mimosas, Bloody Marys, and Sangria.
10. Calle Ocho [Upper West Side] Offering up an amazing selection of Latin fushion cuisine, the $14-18 brunch menu includes unlimited Sangria in a variety of refreshing flavors.