Yesterday was the first day of spring and inspired by the sun’s determination to spread it’s warm rays and bid farewell to a confusing winter, we sought out our resident label-queen Melissa for eyewear suggestions that will stylishly block and welcome the rays.
Our favorite is the Linda Farrow collaboration with The Row that includes the popular rounded frames like the ones on the left. Beyoncé was seen wearing a pair while toting baby Blue Ivy.
You will also find collabs with Agent Provocateur, Dries Van Noten, Alexander Wang, Prototype by Yohji Yamamoto, Raf Simons, Matthew Williamson, Veronique Branquinho and Eley Kishimoto.
Below, for your viewing pleasure, our top ten picks (scroll down for more details):
1. The Row – Oversized Curved Square, $442
2. House of Harlow – 1960 Julie, $125
3. Mosley Tribes – Hillyard, $230
4. The New Lanvin Eyewear Collection – Available in stores and online this spring.
5. Shwood – Neskowin ZEBRAWOOD, $135
6. Alexander Wang – London Sunglasses, $355
7. Balenciaga Sunglasses, $375
8. Ray-Ban – Aviator Large Metal, $145
9. Persol Sunglasses, $360
10. Raf Simons Moulded Aviator Sunglasses, $270