The rise of the flash sales site has conquered almost every industry from fashion to home goods. Admittedly, we spend most of our time on the fashion-related sites. This post however, focuses on flash sales sites that cater to another industry in which we specialize – action sports, outdoor sports and everything in between.
Mike, our action sports recruiting rock star, has provided us with a list of flash sales sites where you can get your gear at discounted rates and all you have to do is sign-up and catch the deals before they expire.
FYI – follow @JBCActive for news and exciting opportunities in the action sports industry.
Below, five action sports flash sales sites for your outdoor pleasure:
1. The Clymb- Founded in 2009 by veterans in the outdoor and sport industries, The Clymb offers its members exclusive 72-hour sales on premium brands and adventures (coming soon). Get your hands on brands like Patagonia and Mammut that are made to ensure your outdoor experience is a thrilling success.
2. Seshday- An interesting twist, Seshday hosts limited-time sales featuring only one brand. Members, who must be invited, are notified by email at the start of a new sale. Savings are up to 80 percent off according to the site. Whether its surf, skate, snow, bike, wake or motocross, Seshday has top brands for men, women, and kids.
3. Lucky Chic – This site aims to offer you the products that will lead to a healthier lifestyle. Lucky Chic isn’t focused on action sports alone; they feature top brands in activewear and fitness, swimwear, outdoor recreation and sports, nutrition and diet, and beauty products at up to 80 percent off. The 72-hour rule is in effect as well and today shipping is free on orders over $50.
4. Whiskey Militia – “Surf, skate, & snow. Cheaper than your mom.” We’re still deciding how to interpret this statement that is the slogan of Whiskey Militia. All the same, members can access the “Private Stash” for “deals at bootleg prices.” What do you know? Another snazzy statement. Vestal, Commune, Analog and neff are a few of the brands available in the Private Stash.
5. LeftLane Sports – By now you should know the drill: members-only and up to 70 percent off retail price. LeftLane Sports is determined to stand out by guaranteeing the lowest prices on premium quality products. They are also an authorized dealer for all the brands you crave: Teva, Columbia, Marmot, Mountain Hard Wear, Hi-Tec and more.
REI Outlet – REI Outlet isn’t a flash sales site but they do offer a Deal of the Day and a Deal of the Week (updated every Friday) worth getting excited about. For the deal of the day, customers can sign up for the RSS feed to keep up with the featured item. The beauty of REI Outlet is you don’t have to be a member to take advantage of deep discounts on the vast array of products offered on the site. Members do get to take advantage of promotions like getting 20 percent off one item until April 15. A lifetime REI membership is only $20. We repeat, a lifetime membership is only $20. Find more details here.