WHAT IT IS: A rich, handcrafted, subtly scented emollient cream full of essential oils. Packed with ultra-hydrating shea butter, meadowfoam, borage oil, vitamins, minerals and amino acids to feed dry skin, Soap & Paper Factory Hand Cream is the ultimate in natural skin nourishment. Each one comes in a beautiful, recyclable aluminum tube with stunning floral designs.
Hand Cream Scents include:
- Geranium: laced with patchouli and ylang ylang, this scent imparts balance and energy
- Gardenia: mysterious, alluring and feminine, a truly irresistible blend
- Lavender: a calming stress-reliever, perfect for bedtime application
- Green Tea: a pure, crisp, detoxifying aroma that awakens the senses
- Verbena: a truly uplifting woody, floral scent
- Jasmine: an intoxicating, flower fragrance that promotes inner peace
Soap & Paper Factory founders Lisa Devogelear and Shannon Burch choose the finest ingredients to create the highest-quality-possible beauty products for home and body.
The combination of exquisite fragrances and beautifully designed, earth friendly packaging allow Soap & Paper Factory to bring serious luxury (not to mention a fun, indulgent femininity) to the “natural” space.
WHAT THEY COST: $18
WHERE TO FIND THEM: www.soapandpaperfactory.com