It’s no secret that scarves make the best accessory no matter the season. Not only are they super convenient for the cooler months of fall, but they’re comfortable and can add some serious style to an outfit too.
Look to the Marc by Marc Jacob’s RTW Spring/Summer 2013 collection for some fall inspiration. He displayed the true versatility of a scarf by using them for everything from bandanas to belts, and even head turbans.
We’ve searched high and low for the best fall scarves to be worn whichever way best compliments your personal style.
1. J. Crew, French Hen Scarf, $65
A fun print goes a long way with a laid back button up and khakis or jeans – a great look for work or brunch with friends.
2. Sir Alistair Rai, Aztec Block Scarf, $100
This scarf was named one of Rachel Zoe’s favorites by Piperlime, so there’s no way it isn’t fashionable.
3. Echo, Lux ZigZach Infinity Scarf, $48
Cozy and comfortable, this scarf is sure to keep you warm on those cool fall mornings.
4. Urban Outfitters, Urban Renewal Remnant Circle Scarf, $20
Made from different types of fabrics, including lace, this scarf is a great transition from summer to fall.
5. Free People, Cut About Fringe Scarf, $48
Colorful and wonderful, here’s a scarfs that will guarantee you multiple compliments.
6. Target Mossimo Supply, Southwest Square Scarf, $14.99
Light, fun, and inexpensive! Pair it with your jean jacket and cute boots for an effortless afternoon look.
7. Marc by Marc Jacobs, Abstract Print Silk Scarf, $198
This scarf can be worn multiple ways; try it as a head scarf on a cool, rainy morning.
8. Kiton, Diamond Print Scarf, $300
We’re loving the pattern and colors on this soft, everyday scarf.
9. Yarnz, Floral Mosaic Silk Scarf, $110
Colorful and elegant, this one is sure to turn some heads!
10. Gap, Buffalo Plaid Open Weave Scarf, $29.95
Affordable and comfortable, this just screams fall. We can picture ourselves with a pumpkin spice latte in hand while donning this scarf!