Coachella starts next week! That means one thing for those attending: shopping time is nigh. Even if you aren’t going to this desert extravaganza, these rules still apply to just about every other music festival going on between now and fall. These items will help you beat the heat and stay comfortable…all the while retaining your stylish vibe:
1. Sweet Shades - This one’s a no brainer…but take your sunglasses to the next level with hot colors and vintage shapes.
2. Smart Shoes (without holding the style) – Your feet will love you if you wear the right shoes to the festival. Stick with long lasting sandals, boots or flats.
3. Coverups for the Desert Chill – Hey, it gets cold out there at night…don’t forget
4. The Right Purse – There’s definitely a wrong purse to take to these events…these options will keep your take alongs safe, but won’t get in the way or weigh you down.
5. Sun Screening - Don’t even think about forgetting to use protection under that heavy desert sun.
6. Camouflage for the Wristband - It’s cool that we use wristbands and all now, but layer it up to make it look intentional.
7. Capture the Moment - You didn’t wait all year for just memories did you? Get those pics with these compact options.